What Is LabVIEW?
LabVIEW is a development environment for the graphical programming language G from National Instruments. The programming language is strong when it is used for tasks that require test, measurement, and control.
An advantage of LabVIEW is that it visualizes every aspect of applications, including hardware configuration, measurement data, and debugging. This visualization makes it more simple to integrate measurement hardware from any vendor, develop data analysis algorithms, and design custom engineering user interfaces.
We Are Among the Highest Certified in Denmark
In Denmark, GPower is among the highest certified companies with regard to LabVIEW and TestStand certifications. Besides creating a strong foundation for developing high-quality software solutions, the certifications are also creating a common foundation and an environment focusing on technical skills.
Read More about...
How We Make Use of LabVIEW regarding:
- Monitoring of Vibrations in Wind Turbine Components with InsightCM
- Simulating Wind Turbines
- Automation of Tests
Our Knowhow regarding LabVIEW:
- Our founder and CTO is LabVIEW Champion
- See an extract of our LabVIEW certifications
- LabVIEW is our primary tool
- Read More about GPower’s Expression Parser og Toolsets
LabVIEW in Our Blog Posts:
- New Features in LabVIEW 2019 [NIWeek 2019 – 1:3]
- What Is LabVIEW? [National Instruments]
- GDevCon: The New Graphical Developer Conference [LabVIEW]
- How to Document Your Code by Using the Built-In Tools in LabVIEW?
- Become a Better LabVIEW Developer [Download Free Trial Versions]
How We Also Make Use of TestStand [National Instruments]:
A Partnership with National Instruments
Our title as Alliance Partner at National Instruments is supported by a strategic cooperation. Here, we combine National Instruments’ hardware with our proprietary software for the purpose of delivering affordable, high-quality instruments on time.
We Are LabVIEW and TestStand Experts
Based on more than 20 years’ experience with software and hardware from National Instruments, we develop high-quality solutions with a great deal of flexibility. Solutions that are created by using the programming language, LabVIEW, and the framework for test management, TestStand.
Would you like to hear more about how we make use of LabVIEW? Send your email, and we will send you latest news.
What Are We Doing at GPower?
GPower is among the leading experts in Europe to build specialized measuring instruments, controllers, and signal generators for automation, simulation, and test projects.