Provider of Software and Hardware from National Instruments
The combination of a partnership, a cooperation, and more than 20 years’ experience with software and hardware from National Instruments have made us market leaders with regard to specialized solutions for collecting measurements, generating signals, and saving data sets.
Software and Hardware from National Instruments
As Silver Alliance Partner at National Instruments, we are among the leading experts in Europe to solve software and hardware challenges for test, measurement, and control. The title is also supported by a strategic cooperation with National Instruments. Here, we combine National Instruments’ hardware with our proprietary software for the purpose of delivering affordable, high-quality instruments on time.
Characteristics of the GPower Team
In Denmark, GPower is among the highest certified teams with regard to LabVIEW and TestStand certifications. Besides creating a strong foundation for developing high-quality software solutions, the certifications are also creating a common foundation and an environment focusing on technical skills and expert knowledge.
Read More about...
How We Used Software and Hardware from National Instruments in Former Projects:
- Monitoring of Vibrations in Wind Turbine Components with InsightCM
- Simulating Wind Turbines
- Automation of Tests
- Model-Based Test Architecture
CompactRIO from National Instruments:
PXI from National Instruments:
PC-Based Systems from National Instruments:
NI Hardware and Software [GPower’s Blog]:
- Five Things To Do when Upgrading TestStand
- What Is New in LabVIEW NXG 4.0?
- User Interfaces with LabVIEW NXG Web Module
- What is Time Sensitive Network (TSN)?
- What Is Hardware Abstraction?
- What Kind of Hardware Platforms Do We Use When Building Systems?
- New Features in LabVIEW 2019 [NIWeek 2019 – 1:3]
- GPower Starts Offering Courses and Certifications! [TestStand]
- GPower Offers LabVIEW and TestStand Certifications [National Instruments]
- 16 Xeon Cores for Embedded Real Time [PXI Controllers]
- Get High-quality Controllers at Affordable Prices! [CompactRIO]
- Want to Become a Better LabVIEW Developer? [Download Free Trial Versions]
- What Is LabVIEW? [National Instruments]
- TestStand – More than Just Test Execution [Software]
- How to Document Your Code by Using the Built-In Tools in LabVIEW?
- CompactRIO – Adjustning Instruments
- Learn More about CompactRIO
Would you like to hear more about how we use NI's hardware? Send your email, and we will send you latest news.
What Are We Doing at GPower?
At GPower, we provide specialized instruments and test systems that are primarily developed by using the programming language, LabVIEW, and the framework for test management, TestStand – two software products from National Instruments (NI).
So, in addition to being our preferred software supplier, NI is also our preferred hardware supplier. The reason for this is based on many years of experience showing that solutions, developed by using software and hardware from NI, are high-quality solutions when it comes to developing specialized systems for test, measurement, and control.