While NI (National Instruments) has previously been the organizer of the annual NIDays in various parts of the world, this event has now been replaced by [Re]Connect. A test and measurement conference organized by NI and CNRood Technologies. Read more about time, place, and registration in this post.
Are you an engineer, scientist, or manager, and do you want to hear more about the latest testing and measurement technologies, including topics such as test strategy, LabVIEW, and PXI? Then join [Re]Connect and experience exciting keynotes and partner sessions. Among others, our CTO, Steen Secher Schmidt, will give a presentation entitled: “Modular Software: The Secret behind Low Cost and High Value”.
Just as NIDays, there will be networking opportunities throughout the event in the exhibition area, where NI Alliance Partners will have a stand.
Where and when?
- 8:30 Doors open. Enjoy a coffee, water or tea
- 9:30 Keynote “Building State of the Art Test and Measurement Systems” by CNRood
- 10:00 Keynote “NI and the new partner channel network” by NI
- 10:30 Break, enjoy a coffee, water or tea
- 11:00 “What’s New in Software, including LabVIEW 2021” by NI
- 11:45 “What’s New in Hardware, including PXI” by NI
- 12:30 Buffet Lunch
- 13:30 Partner Session(s) >> Download the full agenda
- 15:00 Break, enjoy a coffee, water or tea
- 15:30 Partner Session(s) continued
- 16:30 Closing Presentation (raffle with a gift, a MyDAQ)